 Local / Australia / 3757
Re: Lego at PowerHouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 03:32:13 GMT

The store is a bit bigger than a BigW isle, but much more packed, floor to
practically ceiling of Ultimate Tie and X-Wings, Mindstorms and Falcons,
they also had watches, books and software

Forget UCS, Mindstorms and Falcons. You can buy them anywhere these days.

But *watches* ... having bought one in Japan, I am now hooked on Lego
watches. Do you recall what range of watches was available? The current
range can be found:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=legotime/watch

Kerry