 Local / Australia / 3732
Re: Lego at PowerHouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:11:39 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Howse" <jehowse@yahoo.com>

LEGO ACTION SHOW COMES TO THE POWERHOUSE MUSEUM

Hi,
  Since all of us STUDS are likely to go and see this show, how about we
make a day of it? Get together, all see the show, then go have lunch or
something in Darling Harbour?

  I suggest Sat 16th Dec. Though since everyone is likely to be busy with
Chrissy parties and the like, we can move it to post new-years' if desired.

  Let me know if you guys want to do this!

later,
David Drew.