 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 320
Re: LegOz themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:57:21 GMT

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message
Evening all,

I wonder whether you guys have any thoughts as to main themes for the next
few get togethers.  The August LegOz seems to include Medieval BrikWars • and
a Soccer Tournament.  I wonder if we should be thinking slightly further
ahead.....

  Technic Supercars

I don't think there are two many of us who have got these, but I'll bring
all mine along (now with two 8448's!), if you want. I was going to bring
along my 8480 shuttle for y'all to look at, and my (soon to be delivered)
UCS tie-fighter. :)

  a combined Legopolis (make a plan, people bring their sections)

I think that this is a pretty good idea to run with.

  a combined Space Legopolis (ditto, modelled perhaps on ST:TPM
Corusant(sp?))

I assume you mean SW:TPM, not ST:TPM? Had me thinking there for a while...
:)

later,
David Drew.