 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 329
Re: LegOz themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:07:19 GMT

I was in Big W Winston Hills the other day ready to buy some of these impulse
sets, but couldn't find any? Where are they?

I used to work in that store and they call the counters near the
checkouts "impulse counters" but they didn't have any lego.

Have there been some of you lot sneaking around there??
;-)

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Jamie Obrien writes:
I know, how many do you need in a good sized army? I have over 120 impulse • sets
on layby at W (The Layby girls think i'm wierd (In a Good Way!!)), about 1/2 • of
which are ninja and a heap of castle 2000 mini sets as well.

And now i can find a use for all those Red/Yellow and green bricks i have
piling up around the place!!

7 minutes to astrophysics!

Jamie

PS. What do you think about all this Shiri/NELUG stuff going down, i hoped a
day like this could never happen, fighting about exclusion over Lego :-(

My opinion on that:  can't we just take each person on a person by person
basis? I.e If anyone has a serious complaint, then raise the matter and we'll
resolve it. And please oh please, lets not start with liability and legal
effecting our "she'll be right" attitudes
:)

Santosh