 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 331
330  |  332
Subject:
What's a good Army? (was Re: LegOz themes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:47:08 GMT

Well for Medieval BrikWars at LegOz 2000.5, I'm expecting to field about 30
fairly heavily armed soldier dudes and a smaller bunch of archer dudes,
who'll all arrive in a couple of cogs, and go the knuckle for the want of
anything more interesting to do on a pleasant Sunday afternoon.

The big worry is James, I think, who is like as not to field a couple of
hundred fearsome fighting dudes ;-)

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

"Jamie Obrien" <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message
I know, how many do you need in a good sized army? I have over 120 impulse • sets
on layby at W (The Layby girls think i'm wierd (In a Good Way!!)), about • 1/2 of
which are ninja and a heap of castle 2000 mini sets as well.

And now i can find a use for all those Red/Yellow and green bricks i have
piling up around the place!!

7 minutes to astrophysics!

Jamie

PS. What do you think about all this Shiri/NELUG stuff going down, i hoped • a
day like this could never happen, fighting about exclusion over Lego :-(