 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 332
Re: Next meeting Venue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:24:31 GMT

I'm guessing these prices are per head?

Maybe this brings us back to where Peter and I seem to be, which is that his
or my place might be sensible, in terms of space, parking, facilities etc.

re http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/nsw/syd/?n=315 (and replies)

Peter and I are content to take it turn and turn about, and anyone who wants
to put their hand up can have a turn too ;-) Turnwise that would make the
next one here, but here is near Mittagong and I'm wide open to people
telling me its just too far to come.  Peter has already said he's happy to
host again if my place is too far.

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/
"Santosh Bhat" <santosh@student.unsw.edu.au> wrote in message
Brace yourselves, my guess at the cost was off by heaps.

There are meeting rooms inside Parramatta Town Hall with tables/chairs • that are
for 20/30 people size, the rates are $13 during the week and $17 weekends.
Parramatta Town Hall is not ideal anyhow, as its difficult to park near, • and
unloading could be a problem too. There are other meeting rooms about and • I'll
go pick up a list later today.

There are also Halls available to use but these are way more expensive • still.
During the week - $18 and weekends - $33.

Baulkham Hills council may be cheaper, or their website is just very old.

Santosh

In lugnet.org.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Sounds fine by me.  First Sunday in August is the day.