 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 327
Re: LegOz themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 05:47:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Jamie Obrien writes:
I guess i should be studying, (astrophysics exam 33 minutes), but why not a
coupleof specialty games like Blacktron v Pirates and stuff, even some
sponsored games (Stickers on Players) though i'm not sure of the legality
there, and let a charity get the $$.

I was thinking about how you could modify the football sets for some other
sports. Maybe a cricket version, or even somekind of tennis or basketball?

Man wish i could get to Sydney Soon!

Hmm, a Legopolis combing all the Lego themes, I NEED MORE CASTLE Agghhhhh!

Hey,
You thought Space was addictive.
Castles need armies, not just pilots and a couple of ancillary bodies.
You have just begun !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>