 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 319
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:53:16 GMT

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message

Is there anyone else who wants to host this at their place (besides Peter
and me)?

Hi,
  I think that the problem here is that most of us are pretty young, and
probably have lego 8448 boxes for houses. I live in a pretty big house by
uni student standards, yet would only have a fraction of the space that p.w.
has.

David Drew.