 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 317
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:54:12 GMT

"Peter White" wrote...

Hiring a room in a club until we're larger seems like a waste of
money. Then you have to worry about parking, getting lego
from car to venue, hoping your car doesn't get broken into etc.
Plus you still have to get food from somewhere. If it's at my
place it can be pizzas(plus GST) this time, since P.Hut can
find our house now. Brikwars could go on the table, but there
will be size restrictions.

Makes consummate sense to me.

Is there anyone else who wants to host this at their place (besides Peter
and me)?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...