 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 321
Re: LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 02:26:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, David Drew writes:

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message

Is there anyone else who wants to host this at their place (besides Peter
and me)?

Hi,
I think that the problem here is that most of us are pretty young, and
probably have lego 8448 boxes for houses. I live in a pretty big house by
uni student standards, yet would only have a fraction of the space that p.w.
has.

David Drew.

My townhouse is a bit small for a group of people to get together in, but
there is a small hall we can rent near me......I think it costs about $100 so
between 8-10 people it's pretty cheap.....But I am up on the Central
Coast....is that a bit far for everyone....???
If we are interested in the hall...let me know..I'll find out the exact
details....it's easy to find....parking at the door....toilets...and even a
kitchen.....there's a stage at the front too....and I think a piano...if
anyone feels musically inclined.....

Let me know....

Kev... :  )