 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 315
314  |  316
Subject:
LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 07:20:06 GMT

Hi all,

as you may remember from LegOz 2000.3, we are planning on the next Studs get
together on the first Sunday in August.

Venue-wise, we have three alternatives

  Peter White's place in Penrith (but he hosted the last one, and that seems
like a bit of an ask)
  My place near Mittagong (and yes, I hosted the previous one)
  Hire a room in a club (which will cost around $10 to 24 per head)

On the club thing, I'd be thinking Parramatta Leagues or something similar.

Personally I think the 'someone's place' thingie is a better idea, but maybe
that's just a lack of imagination on my part.

Thoughts anyone?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...