 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
GBs, Valhalla and profiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:33:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Evening all,

As anticipated, we're talking the Pirates thingie, except with Vikings.
This is the same display I saw at Erina Fair a few months ago.  Eight or
nine of those metre-ish square stalls.

GBs are running a 20% of all Lego.  Some 9v trains stuff, most all of the
current sets, inc construction, three technic droids, mindstorms, the slam
fired cars, etc.  Anything in particular anyone wants?

No soccer (?)

And I've posted a draft Studs profile.  Click on my name in the text of the
LegOz 2000.2 page.  I'm not entirely satisfied - what do you guys think?
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/stu-02.htm

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...