 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 121
Re: GBs, Valhalla and profiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:53:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:

As anticipated, we're talking the Pirates thingie, except with Vikings.
This is the same display I saw at Erina Fair a few months ago.  Eight or
nine of those metre-ish square stalls.

This must be a bit disappointing, seeing that you have seen it already.

GBs are running a 20% of all Lego.  Some 9v trains stuff, most all of the
current sets, inc construction, three technic droids, mindstorms, the slam
fired cars, etc.  Anything in particular anyone wants?

20% off GB's price = Big W price ? (at least a chance to pick up a big set)

And I've posted a draft Studs profile.  Click on my name in the text of the
LegOz 2000.2 page.  I'm not entirely satisfied - what do you guys think?
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/stu-02.htm

I thought it was quite good, not too in your face and not too much detail,
we're thinking attention span of the average browser.
Richard, do you still want the photos of our pre-dark-age selves ?

-pete.w.