 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 129
Re: GBs, Valhalla and profiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes:

As anticipated, we're talking the Pirates thingie, except with Vikings.
So is it worth seeing? Should we organise another day-release from the
clinic and see if we can beat the store managers to death with wads of
cash??

Dunno.  You a Viking fan?  As PeterW says, these kinds of displays are in
support of TLC's range available at......eBay?  I like the idea of beating
store managers with wads of cash.  I've just got to remember where I left my
wads of cash.  Maybe I left them on the mortgage or something......

Where's your commitment?? ;-)

No show for me. I get an IE script error "no such interface supported".
Does that mean I need a plug-in of sorts?

Hmmmm.  This pop up uses some java. It should work for IE and Netscape less
than two years old.  So firstly, apologies, and secondly, what are you using?

I got it to work at home. I think the problem at work is with our server,
which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Anyone want an IT job at Barclay
Mowlem? You couldn't do any worse than the current mob.

The interesting thing now is that I can't post from home. Oh the humanity...

Pete Callaway