 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 124
Re: GBs, Valhalla and profiles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:27:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
As anticipated, we're talking the Pirates thingie, except with Vikings.
This must be a bit disappointing, seeing that you have seen it already.

Oh I don't know.  I work just down the road.  Not a big investment to go
cruise for specials.  Might pick up a Droid at these prices.  And after all
Peter, as I understand it, you'd drive a couple of hundred kms for a possible
bargain.  I defer to your commitment ;-)  Mind you, tell me there's a BSB, SES
or CBC to be had cheap in Brisbane tomorrow, and I'm gone!

And I've posted a draft Studs profile
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/stu/stu-02.htm

I thought it was quite good, not too in your face and not too much
detail, we're thinking attention span of the average browser.
Richard, do you still want the photos of our pre-dark-age selves ?

I'm kinda leaning toward the minifig scan idea.  There's really not a lot of
space when you think about it, and it seems to me that its probably our
Legoverse alter egos that speak for us, no?

Regards

Richard
Who's still at work, and fogot about keeping his sig on the clipboard, so he
had to type this #$%^&*! thing all over again.
Remember, this is a family forum.
201 and closing.

What?

You're joking. I can't be that tired, let me see.

You're right.
I hate it when that happens.  Pass me another beer.  No no, none of that
unleaded rubbish...

101 and closing.