 Local / Australia / 9434
Re: Introducing myself - and BrickNet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:28:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John Marlow writes:
Hello everyone

Congratulations Pete on unearthing the BrickNet web site - you beat me to
the punch! I e-mailed Richie earlier this week about introducing myself and
mentioning BrickNet on the loc.au group, but have not heard back from him
yet.

Indeed not, out been out of action due to illness for most of this week (and
hoping to be okay for the s'fest in Mittagong tomorrow). Never fear, though,
www.bricknet.com.au now has a link from the /loc/au page. (Maybe a
reciprocal link to LUGNET or /loc/au would be in order?)

Anyway, welcome to LUGNET and /loc/au, which I am currently claiming as the
friendliest part of the friendliest place on the internet. (I may well
trademark that phrase in due course ;-) )

Anyhow as it is already a topic of discussion, please now allow me to
introduce myself:

* I live in South Melbourne
* I'm a university student (Business Management)
* I grew up living and breathing Lego, especially trains and castles (dark
age - 14 to 20!)
* Favourite Lego theme: 12v Lego trains - most recent addittion #7745, sea
mail from Germany (a long wait, but I've been waiting 17 years for that
one!)

Wow, that's a long time... I presume it wasn't *just* a shipping delay ;-)

And BrickNet:

* Selling a (reasonably!) wide range of Lego online and a smaller range
periodically at the South Melbourne Market
* Free shipping on orders over $50 (Express Post)
* Low prices

Cheers

Richie Dulin