 Local / Australia / 9440
Re: (was: Intro...BrickNet) RBRs ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:44:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Davis writes:
Being a avid reader of www.fbtb.net Ive been following the fact that the RBR
has been on retail sale in the US and even better still Target in the US had
reduced them to $100 US and in some stores $50 US unbelivable pricing.

(Insert suitably astonished exclamation)...I must get out more :^)
It's a while since i've visited fbtb, os sales I usually glaze over too,
but they are often good pointers to possible reductions here.

Fingers crossed some thing like that happens locally :)

At those prices, more than a worthwhile purchase.