 Local / Australia / 9425
9424  |  9426
Subject:
Introducing myself - and BrickNet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 23:44:53 GMT

Hello everyone

Congratulations Pete on unearthing the BrickNet web site - you beat me to
the punch! I e-mailed Richie earlier this week about introducing myself and
mentioning BrickNet on the loc.au group, but have not heard back from him
yet. Anyhow as it is already a topic of discussion, please now allow me to
introduce myself:

* I live in South Melbourne
* I'm a university student (Business Management)
* I grew up living and breathing Lego, especially trains and castles (dark
age - 14 to 20!)
* Favourite Lego theme: 12v Lego trains - most recent addittion #7745, sea
mail from Germany (a long wait, but I've been waiting 17 years for that
one!)

And BrickNet:

* Selling a (reasonably!) wide range of Lego online and a smaller range
periodically at the South Melbourne Market
* Free shipping on orders over $50 (Express Post)
* Low prices

The South Melbourne Market stall is a periodical event at present which will
become a more regular event in the near future. Meantime please do not
hesitate to contact me for trading days.

The BrickNet site is located at www.bricknet.com.au, and I welcome any
comments / suggestions.

Finally, I have had an enquiry from a customer about the
Santa Fe train sets only available from the American S@H. I am also
interested in purchasing several sets only available from S@H. If anyone in
the Melbourne area would like to take advantage of the "capped" shipping
rates at S@H by adding their purchases to this order, please let me know.
However it will likely not be until mid September, when the second series of
Santa Fe cars are released.

Kind regards

John Marlow
BrickNet