 Local / Australia / 9431
Re: Introducing myself - and BrickNet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 06:20:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, John Marlow writes:
Hello everyone

Hi John!

On behalf of the Aussie AFOLs, welcome to Lugnet! I was actaully down at the
market this morning, but I guess it's not one of your days. I'd certainly be
interested in your planned schedule there!

Anyway, you're welcome to get together with us (MUGs) anytime - our next get
together is (tentatively) planned for early September. It will be announced
here, but we can put you on the notification list too. There's some stuff
about our previous adventures here http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~469/

With regards to S@H orders:

1. Yes, there are always people wanting to put together orders, so just post
here if you're planning one;
2. The new Santa Fe cars can be ordered now - they don't charge extra
shipping to deliver in multiple lots, so it'll just arrive when it's available.

Regards

ROSCO (Lugnet #469, and proud MUG!)