 Local / Australia / 8807
Re: Thanks Lego for the Support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:07:09 GMT

i just think the answer we got form the Manager was pretty weak when all • we
were after was some promo shirts to use.
Not being sour or any thing but look at all the fuss that went on in
Melbourne for the weekend (more than T-shirts were supplied there)

woah! Just what do you think was the nature of the support from Lego for the
Melbourne event?
No t-shirts that I saw! They did provide some advertising material and a few
other small things. Michael would be the one to comment there. And please
remember they were supporting a retail outlet, not the actual gathering of
people

cheers

SAB