 Local / Australia / 8805
Re: Thanks Lego for the Support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Curby writes:
I have found in the past that i got some amount of support from LEGO®
Australia >  Anyway thats my two bits worth

i dont want every person
to think there is or was ever no support from LEGO Australia

Hi Pete
I don't always hate Lego Australia I too had good relations with the spare
parts people in Sydney.
i just think the answer we got form the Manager was pretty weak when all we
were after was some promo shirts to use.
Not being sour or any thing but look at all the fuss that went on in
Melbourne for the weekend (more than T-shirts were supplied there)

regards
Peter P