 Local / Australia / 8806
Re: Thanks Lego for the Support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:09:13 GMT

G'day again
    Sorry if i came across that way. Obvisuly that wouldnt be the case on
Lugnet maybe on the model train site after next weekend but hey i hope you
have a great weekend. I would love to be there but i can't. Instead my relis
will be there in my place. Look for the people with the LEGO merchandise on.
You will draw big crowds and people will be absolutly amazed that all that
can be done with LEGO and you WILL be the envy of all the train people.
Once again have a great weekend.

Peter C