 Local / Australia / 8798
Re: Thanks Lego for the Support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:25:28 GMT

I have found in the past that i got some amount of support from LEGO®
Australia in the past when asked but that was from a lady named Cheryl
Sorry i cant remember her last name but i beleive she no longer works for
them  i admit it was never for T shirts but they did supply me with 4 hats,
numerous posters, heaps of first issue Club magazines and some Indian head
dresses. Since then i have found it easier to contact my local LEGO rep for
any assistance. To contact that person I got in friendly with a local
toystore and they supplied me with there number. That was T W Nambour
Queensland and if you want i have there number. Generaly it is easier for
them to support a toy store that then supports you.  I e a raffle which was
supplied by T W but was reimbursed by the rep.
  Anyway thats my two bits worth

Peter C

Refused to grow up past 12

I will probably get in trouble for posting this but i dont want every person
to think there is or was ever no support from LEGO Australia