 Local / Australia / 8752
Re: Feeling happier, but still can't think of a snappy subject line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 00:06:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Cut to bank.
US$15 pay AU$42, cheque? that'll be an extra $15.
Suddenly my $10 purchase of a horse saddle in a colour not available from an
AU source turns into a cash sucking exercise of major proportions.

Sorry for the whinge, I'll be better later. (maybe)
James (who wants to be a bank when he grows up.)

Bummer, and double bummer.... gotta love paypal.  If you ever come across
this, email me, I'll paypal the person for you (if they can recieve it).

It's good to have friends!

Mel: I emailed you about this. Thanks for the offer.

James (who wonders about the usefulness of a credit card...)

Glad to see a cheaper method has been found.

Excuse my curiosity, but that still seems to be a lot for a horse saddle...
out of interest, what colour is it? Chrome?

Cheers

Richie Dulin