 Local / Australia / 8732
8731  |  8733
Subject:
I'm so annoyed I can't think of a snappy subject line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:26:32 GMT

This is a whinge. Feel free to ignore, or offer very constructive help. I
know a lot of this is my own fault for not checking things out...

Some parts I need.
Log on to brickbay.
Cool, there they are.
Hm, minimum order $10.00, well OK.
Add postage and handling, fair enough.
All prices in US dollars. Should have expected that.

Cut to bank.
US$15 pay AU$42, cheque? that'll be an extra $15.

Suddenly my $10 purchase of a horse saddle in a colour not available from an
AU source turns into a cash sucking exercise of major proportions.

Talk about the a$$ end of the earth.

Sorry for the whinge, I'll be better later. (maybe)

James (who wants to be a bank when he grows up.)