 Local / Australia / 8751
8750  |  8752
Subject:
All Episode II sets sighted at Big W Port Macquarie 20/4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:54:16 GMT

They may be all over the place now, but it was my first sighting of any of
the Ep2 sets on shelf.

The boxes do indeed appear to be significantly larger than necessary, but,
while I could live without the odd colours (hey, I could live without
blue!), they look to have some very nice parts and designs.

The figs are excellent - particularly Yoda, and the Clone Troopers (which
look far more malevolent than their action figure representations). Obi Wan
does look messianic, but that seems to be true of Obi Wan generally rather
than just his minifig.

Still, they weren't on sale, so I didn't buy any ;-). Actually I would have,
but I'd bought a Hogwarts Castle to take on holidays, and that, on top of
the two enchanted Islands from the week before was hitting the LEGO budget
for April hard. And it would have been a squeeze to get much more in the car
on the way home.

Cheers

Richie Dulin