 Local / Australia / 8750
Re: ...June National Meet... So, who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Okies so here's the list so far:

Well this is all I could find so far that showed interest via Lugnet.
Anyone else interested should show their hands so we can figure out some
stuff here.  For example, we need to get some sort of idea of how many are
coming, if there's going to be a lot then we'd probably have no choice but
to hire somewhere, which I doubt would be a problem, just need to know so
this can be organised properly and a booking can be made.

[snip]

I hate leaving too many things to the last minute, so just thought I'd kick
this along a little! :)

I'm working on being in Brisbane the Thursday and Friday before (for work),
and hanging around for Sunday.... either fly out late Sunday night or first
thing Monday morning, to avoid the rush and spend some time with my family :)
(suggestion: if we're planning a large dinner, maybe it could be scheduled
for Saturday night rather than Sunday... this would also allow those driving
to stay up late and have a sleep in afterward, and even begin the journey
south on Sunday evening.)

I'd rate my presence at about 90% likely. I'm planning to reengineer the
HMLS Snottler II guided missile frigate into modules that can fit in carry
on baggage :), although it may turn into the (still larger) HMLS Snottler
III Cruiser in the process :) ... and it would have a 3D sculpted hull...

Cheers

Richie Dulin
Quester for a 40% off Republic Cruiser... I gave in and grabbed a 20% off
Hogwarts Castle.