 Local / Australia / 8755
Re: ...June National Meet... So, who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Curby writes:

Then might i suggest that all of those who wish to attend nominate a day
that best suits them from that weekend
                                 Saturday
                                 Sunday
                                 Monday

Are those the only options? My preference order would be:

Sat + Sun + Mon
Sun + Mon
Sat + Sun
Sat + Mon