 Local / Australia / 8753
Re: ...June National Meet... So, who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 02:14:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Okies so here's the list so far:

Well this is all I could find so far that showed interest via Lugnet.
Anyone else interested should show their hands so we can figure out some
stuff here.  For example, we need to get some sort of idea of how many are
coming, if there's going to be a lot then we'd probably have no choice but
to hire somewhere, which I doubt would be a problem, just need to know so
this can be organised properly and a booking can be made.

I seem to remember Monday was mentioned as a possibility at one stage - is
it gonna be Sunday or Monday?

ROSCO