 Local / Australia / 8756
Re: ...June National Meet... So, who's coming?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:03:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Curby writes:

Then might i suggest that all of those who wish to attend nominate a day
that best suits them from that weekend
                                 Saturday
                                 Sunday
                                 Monday

Are those the only options? My preference order would be: • [snip]
Mon
Sun
Sat

My preferences would be, in order:
Saturday
Monday
Sunday

But I think to reasonably allow for those driving up from Sydney (&
elsewhere distant), it would have to be Sunday (or Saturday Night + Sunday).

I suspect those driving up from Sydney (or up, down, across, from elsewhere)
would have work commitments on Friday and or Tuesday... but I could be wrong.

Cheers

Richie Dulin