 Local / Australia / 8511
Re: On Track (was: News of the next studfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

I also did a quick level crossing I can send (with the white "cross" signs
instead of barriers) plus the station & some locos. Do you want any of it for
the April meeting?

As of last night, I also have a Blacksmith shop I could lend you. It's so cute!
I bought 2 for parts but I think I'll keep it built & buy some more for
birthday presents (maybe even some *other peoples'* birthday presents!)

ROSCO