 Local / Australia / 8487
Re: News of the next studfest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 05:49:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

Stardate: 7th April 2002
Starlocation: James's place 23/25 Taranto Rd Marsfield
              (having secured the permission of She who must be Obeyed, and
                the agreement of she who pays the rest of the rent)
           it may be a bit squashy but it's cheap (read:free)
Starreason: Trains dry run (still need the track, anyone?!)
Not unless you want blue track and once-were-white sleepers....

           Blockwars thingy
I've got Leonardo working on some special armaments for a cog already.

           General showing off of own creations.
           Pizza for the interested

How about:
*Joint S@H Order? I know I've jumped ship and joined the BUGS recently, but
I would probably be interested in a few more things by early April.

*Looking at SW Ep2 LEGO? Though I think we'll be a couple of weeks too early
for that.

Sure.., Though I might just officiate this time
Bring the blue tarp Richie!
I might even dry it out *first* this time...

Also, given the location, anyone who wants to leave Train stuff with me to save
trainsporting it again is quite welcome to.

James (who will actually have the house to himself that weekend...)

Well, until it's invaded by a hoard of AFOLs, that is.

Cheers

Richie