 Local / Australia / 8474
Re: What news of the next studfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:22:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
IIRC, we were aiming at a train prep fest last weekend March or first
weekend in April, somewhere in Marsfield.

First weekend in April (the last weekend in March being Easter).

On the train thingie, Port Block Park railway station is complete and
gorgeous (but don't get too enthused, I am by no means a train expert), and
the other elements for the theme park are more or less just stolen from Port
Block (so that I'm essentially good for my bit).  I'll look at landscape
around the river and bridge at the prep fest.

There's some talk of my being able to score an MB Viking ship from Ben
(which would be extremely cool, noce work Ben).  Do we want to contemplate
more maritime mayhem for this fest?

How about "Medieval maritime mayhem"? I don't think we'd have any trouble
raking together enough galleys and cogs for such a venture.

Cheers

Richie