 Local / Australia / 8507
8506  |  8508
Subject:
On Track (was: News of the next studfest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 01:21:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
Got 40 or 50 each straight & curved, I'll count them tonight. Only 2 pairs of
points though. Email me & let me know how much you need (is there *anyone* in
Sydney with 9V track??).
Well Do I count? Sadly I wont be able to attend then, as I'm still stuck
down here in Melbourne until the end of the month.

The meeting is on the 7th April.

But Tell you what, pretend you have the track, then on a subsequent practice
session, I'll be there with tracks and points and all. I have a list
somewhere of exactly what i have. I'll get around to finding it and posting
it some time soon.
From memory its something like:
~120 straights
~80ish curves
~6 sets or points (6 left & 6 right) ~maybe 8
2 crossings
2 transformers
and a few trains too..
Give me  some time and I'll confirm the exact numbers.

The layout as it stands is
148 straight
52 curve
5 each left and right points