 Local / Australia / 8429
Re: Searchig for dicontinued SW sets (was Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:26:56 GMT

In article <Gs5q2F.K2p@lugnet.com>, "Zac Soden" <zac_soden@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Thanks Kerry, I think I was unconsciously waiting to be invited to read out
my list, being the introverted person I am :)

OK, I'm after:
7190 Millenium Falcon (Discounted only)
7104 Desert Skiff
7144 Slave 1
7134 A-Wing
7130 Snowspeeder
7810 B-Wing at Rebel control centre (Discounted only)

So does anyone have any spares of these lying around or know where I can
score them from (apart from S@H)?

I got every single item listed above, from ebay, new in sealed boxes,
over the last 2 months (also got a landspeeder and an xwing/y-wing set).

3 items from canada, one from holland, one from perth and one from USA.

very good prices too. eg: snowspeeder was about US$7 and A-wing was
US$10.

RockyRoad

--
Rocky Road - in Oz