 Local / Australia / 8428
Re: Visiting Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
It looks like* I'll be in Brisbane for work 14/15 March... Are any BUGs
interested in dinner and/or shopping on the night of the 14th?

Cool!  I can arrange something there... more likely a friday night than a
thursday though.

Also... seeing I'll probably be in Brisbane to collect, would it be possible
for the BUGs to include a couple of items** for me in the next S@H order?

I'm sure we can do that for you!  I'll email you to organise this with you
:) (just in case the others don't see this in time).

Mel

Cheers

Richie

* This is the fifth date that's been set for the meeting, so changes are
becoming increasingly unlikely.
**1 Guarded Inn, 1 Blacksmith shop.