 Local / Australia / 8431
Re: Visiting Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:50:29 GMT

It looks like* I'll be in Brisbane for work 14/15 March... Are any BUGs
interested in dinner and/or shopping on the night of the 14th?

Sure thing. It's in my diary. Dinner, shopping, all are fine activities. We can
even eat MSA steaks if you like!
If there are specific items of interest for shopping, say so, so the eyes of
the local LUGnet beast can start scanning the shelves. To be honest, though,
nobody has posted anything lately to suggest that our selection and prices in
Brisbane are any different to Sydney.

Also... seeing I'll probably be in Brisbane to collect, would it be possible
for the BUGs to include a couple of items** for me in the next S@H order?

Not a problem, your credit is good with me. However, as we are placing the
order on 3 March and that delivery is quoted as being up to 10 working days,
there is a chance that we won't have the goods in time. On past performance, we
will have them, but just so long as you understand there is some risk.

Kerry