 Local / Australia / 8430
Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.deutschland, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I noticed that the Legoland in Germany is selling lifetime passes for 555 • Euros
each.  The price might seem excessive....but think about it....unlimited trips
to Legoland...
plus 10% off at the lego shop...and you get to get tickets for discounted • rates
(2 Euros off)...that isn't all, you get a preview of the park before it
"officially opens" and invitation to a VIP's opening day (the day before it
officially opens.)

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BB099CF3B%2DE4DE%2D11D5%2D8ADF%2D00C04F4027C2%7D

Just thought I'd highlight it.
I think this "offer" is only good for Europe.  The chance to buy tickets is
not available in US. :(

Shows as available to Australia, for AU$890 8?)

ROSCO