 Local / Australia / 8426
8425  |  8427
Subject:
Visiting Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:55:12 GMT

It looks like* I'll be in Brisbane for work 14/15 March... Are any BUGs
interested in dinner and/or shopping on the night of the 14th?

Also... seeing I'll probably be in Brisbane to collect, would it be possible
for the BUGs to include a couple of items** for me in the next S@H order?

Cheers

Richie

* This is the fifth date that's been set for the meeting, so changes are
becoming increasingly unlikely.
**1 Guarded Inn, 1 Blacksmith shop.