 Local / Australia / 8423
8422  |  8424
Subject:
Searchig for dicontinued SW sets (was Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

And keep an eye on eBay... recently deleted sets (excepting the 'Falcon
during its brief deletion) can go for around retail as well.

Hmmm. Good points. Really, the thing I'm after most is prolly the 'Falcon
so....

Why not post a list of exactly what you are after? Some shops still have
various older Star Wars sets and, as Pete White said recently, LUGnet is a
beast with a thousand eyes (or something very insightful like that).

For example, Richie signed every post for several months with something like
"searching for a discounted Falcon". It worked. I spotted one, and remembered
Richie.

Kerry

Thanks Kerry, I think I was unconsciously waiting to be invited to read out
my list, being the introverted person I am :)

OK, I'm after:
7190 Millenium Falcon (Discounted only)
7104 Desert Skiff
7144 Slave 1
7134 A-Wing
7130 Snowspeeder
7810 B-Wing at Rebel control centre (Discounted only)

So does anyone have any spares of these lying around or know where I can
score them from (apart from S@H)?

Thanks for the help,

Zac Soden