 Local / Australia / 8413
Re: Tracking down older Star Wars sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:53:10 GMT

And keep an eye on eBay... recently deleted sets (excepting the 'Falcon
during its brief deletion) can go for around retail as well.

Hmmm. Good points. Really, the thing I'm after most is prolly the 'Falcon
so....

Why not post a list of exactly what you are after? Some shops still have
various older Star Wars sets and, as Pete White said recently, LUGnet is a
beast with a thousand eyes (or something very insightful like that).

For example, Richie signed every post for several months with something like
"searching for a discounted Falcon". It worked. I spotted one, and remembered
Richie.

Kerry