 Local / Australia / 8414
Re: Such a common name....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 01:47:42 GMT

I wonder how many other names are non-unique within Lugnet 8?)

Well, for many years, I thought I was unique. Everyone I knew had found one or
more people in the phone book, on the Internet, etc with the same name, but
not me.

Every now and again, I check the Internet search engines to see what I can
find on me. But for the first time recently, I found another Kerry Raymond:

http://realestate-agentshomes.com/arizona/kingman/KERRY_RAYMOND_968349730.html

who sells real estate in Arizona.

I dunno if our middle names match, and AFAIK she's not on LUGnet, so I guess
that's a small comfort.

Kerry