 Local / Australia / 8418
Re: Such a common name....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Well, for many years, I thought I was unique. Everyone I knew had found one or
more people in the phone book, on the Internet, etc with the same name, but
not me.
Every now and again, I check the Internet search engines to see what I can
find on me.

As a matter of interest, I typed my name into Google, and found another me,
but the scary part was the number of references that actually are me.

Martin (You can run, but you can't hide!)

*shudders*... eek! I just tried tha, rather scary to know there are a truck
load of Melody Brown's out there!  Everything from Chef's to Authors...

And I thought not too many people would have my first name!  But I can't
seem to find too many with the same full name as me! I also tried my maiden
name with my first name... thankfully nothing!  But I'd be somewhere along
the line related to all those who have the same last name as my father!

Mel (who HATES her name)