 Local / Australia / 8281
Re: 3033's (K-Mart) now $49.95 Aust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 05:25:46 GMT

Just thought I'd let those who don't know this, that the 3033 Tubs are now
$49.95.  I assume this will be the new price as I saw several 'normal'
lables with these prices.  Some how I don't think they were moving too
quickly at the price of $69.95!

I checked out KMart yesterday. They appear to be restocked with all the Harry
Potter set (and I thought we had to wait until March for that?) as well as the
smaller Star Wars sets (i.e. no Yoda). The Harry Potter sets appear to be much
the same price as before Christmas, except I think the Hogwarts Castle might
be a few dollars cheaper ($145 from memory yesterday).

What was interesting is that the "normal" price seems to have come down on a
few of the older sets including the UCS Tie Interceptor and the pirate ship
(can't remember which one), but they are not as low as we saw them go last
year. But still, the lower the "regular" price, the lower the price when the
next 15-20% sale comes along.

Kerry