 Local / Australia / 8260
8259  |  8261
Subject:
3033's (K-Mart) now $49.95 Aust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:07:43 GMT

Just thought I'd let those who don't know this, that the 3033 Tubs are now
$49.95.  I assume this will be the new price as I saw several 'normal'
lables with these prices.  Some how I don't think they were moving too
quickly at the price of $69.95!

So if ya 20% off comes along, there goes ya $39.95 price again!

Mel

P.S sorry if this has already been mentioned.