 Local / Australia / 8261
Re: 3033's (K-Mart) now $49.95 Aust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:09:53 GMT

Holy smokes! What is the current exchange rate? I just got some of these
tubs via mail order discount from Target for $16 US.

JB

Just thought I'd let those who don't know this, that the 3033 Tubs are now
$49.95.  I assume this will be the new price as I saw several 'normal'
lables with these prices.  Some how I don't think they were moving too
quickly at the price of $69.95!

So if ya 20% off comes along, there goes ya $39.95 price again!

Mel

P.S sorry if this has already been mentioned.