 Local / Australia / 8259
8258  |  8260
Subject:
next MUGS gathering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:51:25 GMT

G'day all,

Could I please have some input as to when people would like the next MUGS
gathering to take place [month, early/mid/late], so I can get around to
notifying people (there are a few potential new members). [There is the
possibility of a third mindstorms competitor if that event is to take place...]

NOTE: I'll be 'over-seas' from 22/2 - 20/3 or so, enjoying sunny Tasmania,
so if people want a meeting then, could someone let me know and I'll pass on
the contact details for all known Vic lego collectors to whoever wants to
volunteer to do notification.

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au