 Local / Australia / 8019
Re: Launch of the ASC Inceptor Stormscape class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 19:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stephen F. Roberts writes:

...Schweet! I particularly like the interiour. looks functional (if cramped).
Tho the engine block doesn't look like it could really output enuf to power all
those guns :-)

tagged for jain's (but u knew that already! :-)

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the feedback, its good to get some. I never really considered
that about the engine block, however there is also that dome panel (from the
back of the Sith Infiltrator) mounted on the back of the ship which
pretendedly has a nice bulk of reactor stuff behind it...
It really came down to space as I still wanted room for the mechanics to be
able to access all parts of the reactor; building it any bigger would have
cunt them off from the sides and back.

Catch you later,

Zac