 Local / Australia / 7440
Re: Vegemit sighting in Northern California!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:25:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:

Nah, your SUVs are what we generally call 4 wheel drives. A ute is more like a
station wagon with the back seat & trunk removed, and replaced with an open
area for carrying stuff. Imagine taking a wagon, getting an oxy cutter, and
cutting down behind the front seat to the bottom of window level, then turning
towards the rear & cutting horizontally round to the other side.

...like a Chevrolet El Camino.

Psi

(just giving an example in the interests of promoting international
understanding)