 Local / Australia / 7417
Re: Vegemit sighting in Northern California!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 06:29:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Maggie Cambron writes:
While garage saleing today here in Vacaville I passed a Ford pickup truck with
the license plate "VEGEMIT".

But what colour was the pickup? Not a real fan unless it was yukky dark brown
8?)

Of course, I thought of you all in loc.au (where
I like to lurk BTW because this is one of the more entertaining local groups--
hope you don't mind! :-) ).

Not at all!!!

And I really didn't misspell it-- in California
vanity license plates are only allowed seven characters.

Here in Aus most states are only 6 8?( "VEGEMI" just doesn't have that ring to
it...

ROSCO